Well I gues I was wrong about Tsonga. He has moved into the third round and will now face Christophe Rochus. He could possibly beat him but I really do not see him going beyond there as he will most likely face Del Potro in the fourth round.
It was a shame that Acasuso was unable to oust Federer but then again I am not a Federer fan and I am hoping Murray can overtake Federer as World No. 2
Roddick has made it to the third round quite comfortably, 6-2 6-2 7-6(2). I'm really glad since he has only reached the third round one other time eight years ago in 2001. I predicted he'd get to the third roud but I do hope that he does better that what I guessed. Maybe even the second week...
Monfils has just gotten to the third round quite comfortably. Davydenko also through.
No comments:
Post a Comment